Conduct That Leads To Joy (Philippians 1:27-30)Carlos Hinojos, March 1, 2020
Part of the Exposition of Romans series, preached at a Sunday Morning service
I. Stand Firm
A. Remember the essentials.
B. Remember where you are from.
C. Remember why you are here.
D. Remember who you are.
II. Strive Forward
A. It is to be done together.
B. It is to be done in the face of an adversary.
C. It is to be done without fear
1. The Gospel is a sign of destruction to our adversary.
2. The Gospel is a sign of salvation to the believer.
III. Suffer Faithfully
A. Suffering is a gift.
1. It is a gift that takes you back.
2. It is a gift that takes inward.
3. It is a gift that moves you forward.
|« Joy in Progress and Faith||None||The Process and Joy of Discipleship »|